PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
Villa Zefira is an incredible villa just a 5-minute walk from the world famous Piazzetta and the center of Capri, offering 5-star deluxe accommodations, amenities, and breathtaking sea views over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvious.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Living room
- Dining room
Guest House (Mezzanine floor)
- Double bedroom with two sets of King size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Outdoor heated pool
- Master Suite with two sets of double beds, en suite bathroom
- The Blue Suite with King size bed, en suite bathroom
- The Circus Suite with Two Queen size beds, private bathroom
Level above First floor
- Panoramic terrace with Sea view and al fresco dining facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Full SPA (Indoor heated pool with hydromassage, Gym, Turkish bath, Sensory Shower and toilet)
- Outdoor sound system
- Alarm system
- External Shower
- A variety of terraces furnished with tables and chairs; outdoor dining for up to 16 guests
- Two Swimming pools (Outdoor pool, Outdoor heated pool with hydromassage)
- Large teak pool deck
- Various chill out areas
- Sunbeds and day beds
- Al fresco dining area
- Breathtaking Sea views
Living room with two large panoramic windows. Beautiful artwork. The dark blue walls are in deep contrast to the white panels and clean style of the white furniture. Bang & Olufsen TV (85 inch), dolby surround stereo system, parquet floor. The living room has three white sofas with plenty of colorful cushions making it comfortable seating even for a larger party. Adjacent to the living room lies the dining room with a beautiful wooden table with seating for 14 guests, large flat screen TV. Large window bringing in the sunlight. Dolby surround system. Area with a second table seating up to 8 guests, used for the breakfast buffet. The dining room has direct access to the courtyard with the outdoor pool. The kitchen can be used by staff or by guests directly. Large grey tiles, sink, dispenser, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine, blender. Grill, wok, 6 range stove-top, 2 wine fridges. The kitchen has direct access onto the courtyard and on the other side to the dining area. Courtyard with three lounge chairs, sunbed sofa, white cushions, 6 chairs, coffee table. Stone pavement or pebble stones. Large flat screen TV. Large 4 person sofa with small tables, 4 poufs. Classical style, majestic with rare elegance. A wall with edera plants gives an almost exotic feeling to the place.
Guesthouse – Mezzanine floor
11 steps up lies the outdoor heated pool, the teak terrace surrounding it offers two sun lounge chairs, a patio with a 3-person, sofa, 2 armchairs, and a wooden topped table. Outdoor shower. The entire area is lighted a night. Dolphin hydro bike as an external gym accessory. 6 steps down from the pool lies the guesthouse with the two guest bedrooms: A separate building hosts two interconnecting bedrooms; both rooms have a terracotta tiled floor and doors opening onto the heated pool area.
Guest Bedroom (25 sqm)
- Two sets of King size canopy beds (160 cm x 200 cm each), small flat screen TV, safety box, wardrobe. 2 large windows facing the heated pool. En-suite bathroom with large shower
Guest Bedroom (28 sqm)
- King size canopy bed (180 cm x 200 cm) Flat screen TV, DVD, stereo, safety box, 2 wardrobes. Window with panoramic view. En-suite bathroom in marble with large shower box and double sink.
First floor – Main building
Master Suite (98 sqm)
- A day dream with a master view. The master suite has beautiful photographic art work of the Italian artist Giovanni Ricci Novara. Two sets of king size beds (160 cm x 200 cm), 2 large couches and smaller tables.
- Bang & Olufsen TV 75′, Dolby Surround. Walk in closet, living area, Safety box, Nespresso machine. Walk in closet in wood and glass; separate area just for shoes!
- Large bath with Jacuzzi and large window onto the courtyard. Marble shower, two separate toilets. Two chests/set of drawers. Adjacent corridor with a corner for make-up application or a quick refresher, furnished with a desk with a large round mirror.
The master Suite opens onto a private terrace facing the indoor pool area and offers guests a dreamlike view onto the Mount Solaro, while the panoramic window allows you a glimpse of the Bay of Naples from the suite itself. Access to a private terrace furnished with sun lounge beds and a small wooden table.
The Blue Suite (38 sqm)
- Mirrored wall, Sea view, King size bed (189 cm x 200 cm) and parquet floor. En-suite bathroom in marble with Jacuzzi tub for 2 people; the bath has a panoramic window. Safety box, Movie projector, Bang & Olufsen Tv (55 inch), Dolby Surround, Sofa Area, Walk-in closet.
The Circus Suite (62 sqm)
- Large Suite with two sets of king size circular beds (238 cm diameter), sofa area, wooden closets, Murano Chandelier Bang & Olufsen TV (55 inch), Dolby surround, Safety box, Sofa. Panoramic window with sea view. Private bathroom bathtub & large shower in marble with double sink.
25 steps up lies a terrace with mosaic tiles on the floor. 4 glass-topped tables & 16 chairs. Beautiful view onto the Bay of Naples with ischia island and Mount Vesuvious. 2 steps futher up is a daybed (here we are 2 above the main pool level)
The Spa lies on the basement floor below the main villa; the entire area has been excavated from the rocks and it has wooden parquet, shower, toilet, 3 corner sofas, soft lightning. Second area with massage bed, shower with different temperatures (sensory showers) and pebble stone floor, wooden parquet. Gym with the following facilities: Treadmill, Exercise Bike, Multimachine weight machine. Large flat screen TV. Audio system. 1 step up lies the Turkish bath. Indoor pool heated (can be heated to 35°) with hydromassage (4 steps down from the pool).
The villa features two outdoor pools; One is heated, one (the larger one) is not heated. The indoor SPA has its own (third) pool with hydromassage (can be heated to 35°).
Access: The main entrance is available from a pedestrian street by walking up 17 steps to reach the courtyard.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Water, electricity, gas all included
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Indoor & outdoor sound system
- Satellite Tv (Astra)
- Alarm system
- Safety box
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Staff quarters (Two bedrooms – 50 mq)
- Fully equipped Kitchen with the following facilities: Electric coves, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kettle, Nespresso Machine, Juicer, Toaster.
- Wellness area located on the basement below the main building (- 1 floor) with the following facilities: Massage Table, Fitness lounge, Turkish Bath, Heated swimming pool, Sensory Showers, Relax Area
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE)
- Bed linens changed twice weekly
- Towels changed daily
- One set of Bulgari Toiletries (shower gel, body lotion, shampoo and hair conditioner)
- Laundry room (self-service)
- Storage room
- Staff quarters (two bedrooms – 50mq)
- Butler service (10am – 7pm)
- Continental breakfast provided every morning: Toast (White, Whole Grain), Croissants,Baked Tart, Assorted Jams (Strawberry Jam, Orange Jam), Honey, Butter, Margarine, mozzarella cheese & tomato, Italian Ham, Cereals (Special K, Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran), Fruit Selection (Apple, Orange, Kiwi, Pineapple), Yogurts (Plain, Fruit) Juices, Water with fresh lemon, Coffee, Tea (mixture) Milk (Regular and Lactose Free)
- Housekeeping: 2 maids (8:30 am – 12:30 pm & 6pm – 8.00 pm)
- Gardener/Pool maintenance (8.30 am – 11.30 am)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Porter service
- Services requested on site not listed in the ‘services included’ section above. Please note any services requested on site must be paid in cash, on site.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- € 5000 to be paid in advance by credit card or wire transfer. Any damage to the property or its contents must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible. Damage will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
- Check in time: 4.00 PM
- Check out time: before 10am
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Security deposit to be to be paid in advance by credit card or wire transfer
- Copy of passport and current home address of each guest must to be provided prior to check in.Current passport numbers of all guests are required by law and are registered with the local authorities
- Only authorized staff and personnel are permitted to be onsite. This includes but is not limited to chefs, cooks, housekeepers etc. Talk to your Villa Specialist today for more details.
- Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them sparingly.
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST (ADVANCE NOTICE MAY BE REQUIRED)
**Note: The following services can also be arranged, on request, if not already included in the cost of the rental. Additional services such as airport transfers, excursions, cooking classes, guided tours, and the like can be arranged. Please enquire about the vast tour options we can suggest for your villa stay. Costs for additional services can be quoted based on the service requested.
- Airport transfers
- Boat/Yacht charters and tours
- Activities and excursions
- Chef Services / Cooking classes