PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
Villa Sisinnio was built by a wealthy industrial family from Milan in 1911. Due to its beautiful location, one can see from the headland of Bellagio to the north and as far as Nesso to the south. A beautiful church lies just in front of the villa, allowing for a romantic spot for weddings or celebrations. The house and gardens were fully restored in 2002, preserving all of their ancient details and materials; marble and terracotta floors, doors, ironworks, and decoration are all originals dating back to 1911. The antique furniture, paintings, and statues create help to create a very unique atmosphere.
The property offers a secure garage for three/four cars and large, fully enclosed grounds with electric gates and sweeping driveways. The gardens are immaculate with lush lawns, trees, and fragrant flowers. There are several seating areas scattered throughout the gardens and a superb 14 x 5 meter Roman style, heated saline pool. To the side of the pool, the elegant wrought iron and glass pergola provides shade for the outside dining and seating area. Separate from the main villa there is an independent guest house. This comprises a comfortable lounge with sofas and eating area, a wood burning stove, kitchenette, a shower room and first floor double bedroom with lovely lake views. The spacious and elegant main villa has a vast living room with comfortable seating, feature fireplace, and lake views, a formal dining room, and a separate library / television room with screen projector and satellite television. The large fully fitted family kitchen has a breakfast table and fireplace with sofa and a wood burning pizza oven, essential in any Italian home. The first floor boasts two spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom and two large family bathrooms with marble fittings, one with a Jacuzzi bath. The master bedroom is located on the top floor with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with shower. A truly elegant and beautiful family home in a superb location.
The property boasts Wi-Fi Internet, fax, computer, printer, scanner, and a copier. There is also a private alarm system. The resident staff will provide a cooking and cleaning service. Interior of the villa, 3 levels, 500 m2.
- wine canteen
- 1st large living room with panoramic windows, open fireplace, exit to the garden;
- 2nd large living room with large screen satellite TV, CD player;
- 8-15 seat formal dining room;
- 500 sq. foot kitchen, open fireplace, wood oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, etc.
- 1 double bedroom (king size bed 6,56×6,56 ft), accessible to elderly people or wheel chair with en-suite bathroom and private small terrace;
1st floor (all rooms with view)
- 1 double bedroom (king size bed 6,56×6,56ft) with en-suite bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms (easily convertible into double) with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
All of the bedrooms have terraces with panoramic views.
2nd floor (sloping ceiling)
- 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Not accessible storage
Private fenced park (about 35,000 sq. feet), with plants, flowers, and trees, large patio, garden furniture for outdoor relaxing and dining, barbeque; heated, salt-water swimming pool (14 X 6 meters), outdoor shower, 4 car garage.
- Internet Wi-Fi
- 2 cradles e two highchairs
- Large basement area with storages
- wine cellar with a large selection of wines
- laundry and bathroom
- Alarm system connected to private security
- Sat flat TV in each bedroom and in the kitchen
- Large flat TV with Sky package in the drawing room
- DVD and CD players and library
- brand new relax area with emotional shower
- bathtub hot/cold water and aroma therapy
Included in the cost
- All the utilities
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service
- Maid service: 4 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Bed linen change twice a week
- Household linen and bath towels change daily
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Final cleaning
- Extra housekeeping service, laundry and ironing
- Pool heating (€ 200 per day, minimum 3 days)