PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
Villa San Casciano was born as a country estate in 1700 in the charm of the Val d’Orcia and Val di Chiana. Close to the thermal waters and the little town of San Casciano dei Bagni makes staying in this corner of Tuscany a unique experience. The villa was recently renovated, carefully crafted by only selecting all-natural materials from the area. Villa San Casciano is able to offer comfortable accommodations and hospitality to families or groups of up to 14 guests. In the summertime, you can to enjoy the garden with its various relaxation areas, a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and the coolness of the woods in which the area is submerged. During the winter time, the coziness of the house, enriched by the warmth of the fireplaces, makes the atmosphere feel magical.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Kitchen, with stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave
- Dining room with seating for 14 with pallet fireplace
- Living room with sofa and satellite TV
- Study for guests use
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Double bedroom (18m2) with Queen bed, with independent bathroom and shower room
- Double bedrom (24m2) with King bed with private bathroom with shower
- Double bedrom (20m2) with Super King bed ith private bathroom with shower
- Double bedrom (32m2) with King bed and private bathroom with showe.
- Childrens bedrom (11m2) with 2 single beds. The room also offers children toys and books
- Covered terrace with seating
- Double bedrooms (28m2) with Four-poster Super King bed, private bathroom with copper tub and hand shower
- Double bedroom (18m2) with King-size bed with private bathroom with shower
- Large living room with fireplace, DVD and TV
- Heated swimming pool
- Wood fire pizza Oven
- Ping pong table
- Children playground
- Vegetable garden with aromatic plants
Villa San Casciano is a two storey property, which offers air conditioning in every room of the villa. The fan coils are individually adjustable. Heating a circuit keeps the thermo furnishings of the bathrooms at the temperature where required, in the rooms the fan coils are adjustable. The villa has 2 pellet fireplaces, on the ground floor which produces considerable comfort and a stove on the upper floor, their designer and the flame makes the rooms more intimate and welcoming. Excellent Wi-Fi in every room of the villa and outside. All environments are sanitized with an ozone machine, in addition to general cleaning with suitable products. The villa offers 6 double bedrooms all with bathroom (5 with shower, 1 with tub and hand shower), 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 service bathroom, full kitchen equipped. The beds are all king size with memory mattresses, cooked linen and Italian cotton fabrics. Aged oak bedroom floors, travertine bathrooms, Italian designer taps. The showers are all very comfortable and with abundant water flow, each bathroom is equipped with a professional hairdryer, courtesy set with natural soap, shampoo shower foam natural soap with Tuscan essences. The villa is complete with everything you need for a comfortable stay for small children: 4 camp beds, 2 high chairs and chairs suitable for small children are available.
The ground floor of Villa San Casciano is divided into five different areas: The dining room, with a large wooden table and pellet fireplace adjacent to a well-equipped kitchen and an exit to the garden, terrace and swimming pool area. A sitting room and area for relax with books, satellite TV and DVDs for small children. Just outside of the living room, you will find a wisteria covered pergola with a table seating eight guests, delightful on hot summer afternoon to enjoy a fresh aperitif. The bedroom area, with the rooms and family rooms where adults and children stay in total serenity and privacy. A a second external sleeping area consisting of two bedrooms, completely independent and private in respect to the rest of the house.
The living room can be reached by the stairs: A large bright room with panoramic views, equipped with big comfortable sofas and a pallet stove to warm you up on cold evenings brightening the atmosphere with the dancing flames, while satellite TV and DVDs complete the entertainment feature. A beautiful covered terrace offers the opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine and specialties of the area surrounded by the beauty of the woods. On the same floor there is access to two elegant bedrooms.
An enclosed garden of 10,000 square meters surrounds the villa offering complete relax. There are two wisteria pergolas creating shade at the two tables below. Various seats in the garden and small tables are present. A small house for children and swings and games are present, the villa is surrounded by 6 hectares of woodland owned. BBQ supplied. A vegetable garden cared for by the owner and various aromatic plants.
A few meters from the villa there is a restaurant exclusive for the villa’s guests. The private Chef prepares lunches and dinners with tastings of local specialties and traditional Tuscan recipes. Villa San Casciano includes a welcome dinner in our restaurant, reserved for the guests of the villa, during their stay there will be no external guests, we use the restaurant exclusively for the guests of the villa if the extra chef service is requested, so that after the meal they can return to the villa without waiting for the room and kitchen to be cleaned, without smells in the house and maintaining their privacy. Particular attention will be paid to diners who ask for vegan, vegetarian, gluten free meals or have any kind of food allergies. To entertain our guests, we organize cooking classes and pizza parties.
The pool is 15 mts x 8 mts, set in the garden with a curved infinity side. Equipped with 5 wide steps to enter the water, minimum depth 1.30 meters, maximum only in the center and on one side only 2.00 meters. The pool has night lighting and so does the surrounding area which is totally fenced, equipped with deck chairs and a large canopy.
Access & Parking
Parking : Private car park for up to 6 cars and 1 secure covered parking space with key lock is available.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- WI-FI throughout the Villa
- Satellite TV
- DVD player and children’s videotapes
- Professional coffe machine and American coffe maker
- Two fireplaces
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Baby equipment and small games provided
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE):
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN EUROS DIRECT ON THE PREMISES)
- City tax
- chef service
- final cleaning
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST (ADVANCE NOTICE MAY BE REQUIRED)
Note: The following services can also be arranged, on request, if not already included in the cost of the rental. Additional services such as airport transfers, excursions, cooking classes, guided tours, and the like can be arranged. Please enquire about the vast tour options we can suggest for your villa stay. Costs for additional services can be quoted based on the service requested.
- Beautician or hairdresser
- Breakfast buffet service or cooked
- Chef service (with waiter)
- Wellness package at the nearby SPA
- Evening with DJ or live music
- Wine tastings in the cellar or at home (if available) visits to the most important wineries in
- Montalcino or visits to the historic cellars of Montepulciano
- Hot air balloon tour
- Horse riding
- Weddings or events: Villa San Casciano is available for weddings with a supplement, has all the permits for ceremonies, maximum capacity 150 people for outdoor weddings and 40 people for indoor weddings. No time limits
- Pet are accepted on request
- There is no smoking inside the villa
- Opening swimming pool May 1st – closing around October 31s
- Check in from 04:00 PM
- Departure before 10:00 AM
LOCATION AND DISTANCE
- 5 minutes from the town of San Casciano dei Bagni
- 5 minutes from the thermal SPA with odorless and therapeutic waters at 38 degrees
- 40 minutes from Montepulciano or Pienza
- 80 km from Siena
- 140 km from Florence
- 170 km from Rome Airports
- 190 km from Rome Airport (FCO)