PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
A private Estate stretching over thousands of hectares of forest and olive groves, allowing guest to live an incredible experience in the Umbrian countryside. All the seven villas at the Estate, of varying sizes, have been entirely restored and combine luxury furnishing and modern details with antique and original aspects, unique places where past and present are perfectly combined. tucked away between the gently rolling hills of the Estate. Each villa has landscaped gardens and infinity pools overlooking a breathtaking countryside.
The Estate offers the following activities: A restaurant with winecellar, own oil production, working farm with anumals, bio dynamic vegetable gardens, own honey production. 18 holes golf course. A team of concierges are at guests disposal.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Laundry Room.
- Alone Bathroom
- Queen Bedroom (queen size 1,80 x 2 mt) with bathroom (shower)
- King Bedroom (king size 1,95 x 2mt) with bathroom 2 (tub and shower)
- King bedroom (king size 2 x 2 mt ) with bathroom 4 (tub and shower)
- Twin Bedroom (twin size 1 x 2mt) with bathroom 3 (shower)
- Twin Bedroom (twin size 1 x 2mt) with bathroom 1 (tub)
- Open space living-dining
- King size Bedroom (king size 2 x 2 mt ) with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Luxury heated private pool (7m x 15m) finished in luscious mosaic
- Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool
- Lovely panoramic pergola by the cottage with dining table seating 12
- Charming outdoor wooden table in front of the kitchen, perfect for breakfast, seating eight.
- Armchairs and outdoor sofa with parasol in front of the living room of the main villa
- Romantic cocktail table with two armchairs in front of the cottage living room
- Private and fenced landscaped garden (10,000 m²)
- Table tennis available on request
The most spectacular element of this villa is its lush garden with more than 3,000 plants that bloom at different times of the year giving a wonderful display of colors that change with the seasons. Villa Nova can accommodate up to 10 guests in the main villa and 2 guests in the elegant cottage close by in the gardens
A luxury heated private pool (7m x 15m) finished in luscious mosaic. The pool area offers sun-beds, chairs and parasols.
Access and car park
To reach the villa there are 3 km of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars or sport cars.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- A well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, two fridges and microwave oven
- Spacious laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Large LCD TV with Sky Italia television, cinema and sports channels
- Blue Ray DVD player
- IPod docking station
- Wi-Fi throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Central heating
- The cottage has a stove, fridge, an LCD TV with sports channels, a DVD player, hairdryer, high speed Wi-Fi internet access and air conditioning
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Welcome drink
- All the utilities (Electricity, gas, water).
- Concierge Service
- Maid Service (for 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays). Maid service include: tidying of bedrooms, bathroom and quick cleaning of the kitchen. if guests stay more than one week a deeper cleaning is assured once a week.
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service.
- Weekly linen and towels (both pool and bathroom) change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more.
- Mid-week change of bathroom towels.
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil and coffee capsules upon arrival). Soaps, shampoos and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival (for the firsts few days).
- Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provision (for the first few days). Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout the stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service).
- 20% discount on the Antognolla Golf green fees, 5% discount on Golf Shop and 5% discount on golf lessons
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN
- Heating of house in low season (if required) and pool (if required).
- Extra maid service available up to full time 7 days a week .
- Personal laundry service.
- Meals and cooking.
- Shopping service.
- Gratuities for staff.
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, etc.
- Estate and sporting activities such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics, etc.
- City Tax that should be paid in cash upon arrival. The cost of the tourist tax is 1,50
- Euros/person for the first two nights and 0.75 Euros/person for the third night, for a total of
- 75 Euros/person. Children up to 14 years old are tax-exempt.