Villa Marta is composed of a large stone farmhouse (the main villa) and a guest house just 40 meters away. Each house does however, have its own driveway and parking area. The swimming pool is located on a raised terrace next to the stone farmhouse, enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. An ancient pergola alongside the villa offers shade in the heat, as well as a table where you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the sunset over the dramatic scenery. A tennis court located in an exclusive club near the villa can be used by our villa guests. The external dining area, set in a large garden, shaded by a climbing rose pergola, can seat 14 and enjoys the same stunning views and a superbly peaceful location as the rest of the external areas of the villa. There is a BBQ and several comfortable sun-lounge chairs dotted around the garden allowing guests to unwind and soak up the delightful atmosphere. The main villa kitchen also boasts direct access out to the garden area.
There are four bedrooms in the main house and three in the annex. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with double beds, all of which have en-suite bathrooms, and one bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom. In the annex, there are two bedrooms with double beds, both of which have bathrooms, and one bedroom with two twin beds, a bathroom and direct access to the pool area. Both properties have been completely renovated with attractive décor throughout and using prestigious materials such as antique wooden doors, 18th Century oak-beam ceilings, stone fireplaces, and antique terracotta tiled floors. The property has been tastefully yet comfortably furnished with some beautiful antiques and high-end furniture. This villa is perfect for large groups or families and the properties can be rented separately- The smaller house also boasts an external dining area with a table suitable for 6, perfect for an al fresco breakfast. Both properties enjoy uber-panoramic living rooms thanks to their large picture windows. A shared hard tennis court located in an exclusive club nearby can be used by villa Marta guests, only 3 minutes away by car, or 7 minutes on foot along a pretty path.
The swimming pool is situated on a raised terrace next to the villa, enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. A pretty pergola alongside it offers welcome shade in the heat, as well as a table so you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the sun setting over the dramatic scenery.
Access & Parking
Villa is accessed by a 3km/2-mile gravel road in good condition. Parking space available, each house has its own driveway and parking area.
FEATURES & AMENITIES (Both Houses)
- Private Swimming pool (6,5x12mts)
- Tennis table, PlayStation
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet connection
- Washing machine
- Telephone / DVD player / Radio/ stereo/ CD player
- Mosquito nets/window screens
- Fridge with ice making machine in both houses
- Fax machine in the main villa
- IPod dock station
- Bose Sound System in the main villa
- American coffee machine
- 2 Nespresso machines
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with pergolas and terraces for relaxing and dining al fresco
- Separate houses offer flexibility for larger groups or families
- Privacy of separate houses
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE)
- Maid service 4 hours twice a week (Monday- Wednesday)
- Electricity, Hot and cold water, Gas to cook
- Linen change every Saturday
- Bath towels twice a week
- Pool towels twice a week
- Final cleaning on Saturday
- Kitchen- Toilet package (hand soap, 2 toilet papers, kitchen roll, pack of bags for rubbish, washing up liquid, soap for dishwasher for 6 washes, washing powder for 4 washes, sponges).
- Welcome basket Breakfast for the first day only: sugar, instant coffee, tea, milk, bread e toasted bread, milk marmalade, butter, bottles of mineral natural water, fresh white wine, cheese, eggs, ham/bacon, fruit).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE, ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN EUROS DIRECT ON THE PREMISES) AND AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, IF DESIRED
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Massage treatment
- Yoga/Tai Chi Gong lessons
- Heating consumption
- Coffee pods
- Cook service
- Extra maid service
HIGHLIGHTS & MAIN VILLA LAYOUT
Main villa sleeps 8, Ground Floor
- Large character-full double living room with fireplace with two sitting areas, TV
- Dining area with a large with view of the garden
- Fully equipped kitchen with a full range of modern appliances, direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 1: twin bedroom, beds 100mx200cm/39,37x79inch (convertible into double on request)
- 1 bathroom with shower
First floor, (access external and internal staircases)
- Entrance hall with antique decorative fireplace (for decorative purposes only)
- Bedroom 2: master bedroom (bed size 170cmx200cm, 67x79inch) with en-suite bathroom with shower with a view of the valley
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom (bed size 170cmx200cm, 67x79inch) with en-suite bathroom with shower and double basin
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom (bed size 170cmx200cm, 67x79inch) with en-suite bathroom with shower with panoramic view.
Outdoor (Main Villa)
- Large gazebo with table seating up to 14 people and a BBQ.
GUEST HOUSE: (sleeps 6)
- Living/dining room with fireplace and large panoramic window
- Large kitchen with fireplace (not working) and a full range of modern appliances
- Bedroom 5: master bedroom (bed size 170cmx200cm, 67x79inch), 1 bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 6: twin bedroom (bed size 90cmx200cm, 36×79 inches), convertible into a double with direct access to the pool area, 1 bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 7: double bedroom (bed size 160cmx190cm, 63x75inch), (convertible into a twin bedroom), 1 bathroom with shower.
Outdoor Guest House
- Large Gazebo with table for 6
- Swimming pool (from first week of May to first week of October)
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Access to shared tennis court – upon request
- Tennis equipment (4 racquets and balls)