A private Estate stretching over thousands of hectares of forest and olive groves, allowing guest to live an incredible experience in the Umbrian countryside. All the seven villas at the Estate, of varying sizes, have been entirely restored and combine luxury furnishing and modern details with antique and original aspects, unique places where past and present are perfectly combined. tucked away between the gently rolling hills of the Estate. Each villa has landscaped gardens and infinity pools overlooking a breathtaking countryside.
The Estate offers the following activities: A restaurant with winecellar, own oil production, working farm with anumals, bio dynamic vegetable gardens, own honey production. 18 holes golf course. A team of concierges are at guests disposal.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
Main House – Ground floor
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Large open kitchen with dining room
Main house – First floor
- King size (1,80x2mt) Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower)
- King size (1,80x2mt) double bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower) on second floor
Annex – Ground floor
- King size (1,80x2mt) double bedroom En-suite bathroom (shower)
Annex – First floor
- King size (1,80x2mt) double bedroom with en suite bathroom up (shower)
- Dining table
- Sitting room
- Mini Fridge
- Laundry room
- Pergola in front of the infinity pool
- Private infinity pool 4m x14 m plus shallow water beach 4m x4m
- Luxurious pool cottage with stone built barbecue, sitting room and dining table with gorgeous views
- Pergola by the pool cottage with sofa and armchairs
- Sun-beds around the pool and under the century old oaks
- Dining table in the garden nearby the kitchen
- Wood over ideal for pizza in front of the outdoor dining table
- Panoramic terraces with sofas and chairs in the “piazzetta” between main unit and annex
- Private fenced and landscaped garden.
Villa Maia can be considered a crown jewel. Ideal for those who just want to get away from it all and surrender to complete privacy at the height of luxury, Maia offers the very best of the Estate property in terms of quality of the interior decoration and outdoor facilities. Immediately greeted by the majestic arched window that enhances the spacious living room filling it with ethereal light, guests can enjoy the contemporary style of the interiors, the lavish fabrics and the relaxed atmosphere. The 4 bedrooms have been elegantly and lovingly refurbished, with great attention to details and textures inspired to the latest design trends. The elegance is reflected also in the beautiful marble bathrooms. From the lovely pool house facing the big infinity pool, you can cocoon yourself in the enthralling views of the Umbrian countryside.
Private infinity pool 4m x14 m plus shallow water beach 4m x4m
Access & Parking
To reach the villa there are 3 km of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars or sport cars.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven
- Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities in the pool cottage
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Air conditioning in all the villa
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- The utilities (Electricity, water).
- Unlimited use of speed Wi-Fi internet access with no password.
- Daytime Concierge Service.
- Maid Service every day. Maid service include: tidying of bedrooms, bathroom and quick
- cleaning of the kitchen. If guests stay more than one week a deeper cleaning is assured once a week.
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service.
- Weekly linen and towels (both pool and bathroom) change if guests stay for 2 consecutive
- weeks or more.
- Mid-week change of bathroom towels.
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but
- we are glad to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking
- and table salt, olive oil and coffee capsules upon arrival).
- Soaps, shampoos and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival (for the firsts few days).
- Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provision (for the first few days). Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout the stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service).
- Welcome drinks
- 20% discount on the Antognolla Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN
- Heating of house in low season (if required).
- Personal laundry service.
- Meals and cooking.
- Shopping service.
- Gratuities for staff.
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, etc.
- Estate and sporting activities such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics, etc.