PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
The villa sits on a quiet hilltop up 113 steps from the main coastal road. Guests enjoy several parking spaces in a private parking lot at the base of the property, a luggage ‘elevator’ which will bring luggage/groceries/etc. from the parking lot directly up to the property, and a great restaurant situated at the bottom of the steps leading up to the property.
The villa is situated on 3 floors, with two bedrooms situated on the bottom floor, three on the middle floor, and one on the top floor. Each floor enjoys its own terrace area with great panorama throughout, divided by a flight of steps.
The main entrance into the villa is on the middle floor, where the core of the property consists. Entrance into the middle floor is through the large garden terrace, which boasts spectacular sea views, a large external, ceramic dining table for 12, large barbeque, a 3-cushion couch and sofa chairs, several chaise lounge chairs placed throughout, and an external stereo system. The terrace also boasts an external shower.
The entrance to the property leads through a small studio room down a corridor, off which the first two double bedrooms are located. All bedrooms are furnished quite similarly (double bed – all of which can be converted into twin beds – dresser and/or closet, bedside table lamps, satellite TV, air conditioning/central air) and are all relatively the same size. Some enjoy access out onto terrace space.
Completely renovated and available for rent for the first time in 2007, the villa enjoys hand-made ceramic tile floors, new, wood furniture, and a clean & clear yellow and white motif.
The first two bedrooms share a large, ceramic tile bathroom with a Jacuzzi shower and panoramic views of Amalfi, while each bathroom comes with a hairdryer.
The entrance corridor leads into a large, open format kitchen with a 20-inch, flat-screen TV, a large, working marble fireplace, and a dining table for 8. The kitchen enjoys a full bar, microwave, 5 range stovetops, dishwasher, oven, duel espresso machine, and ‘bar’ refrigerator units (a series of small, knee-high refrigerators). The kitchen flows into the living room, which boasts great panoramic views of Amalfi. The living room enjoys a large TV and DVD player, a sofa, large, sofa chairs, and a large coffee table. The living room enjoys an entrance directly out onto a terrace with great views, a round ceramic table and 3 cast iron chairs.
The terrace is shared by the 3rd double bedroom, which connects to the living room and kitchen corridor by its own entrance. This double bedroom uses a full, external bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and is located just outside the bedroom, in the corridor leading to the kitchen.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT:
- Panoramic terrace
- Living-room/dining area
- 1 double bedroom with Ensuite bathroom with shower
- 1 double bedroom with single sofa-bed with Ensuite bathroom with shower
Middle floor, (pool level, accessed via an external staircase, not connected internally with the bottom floor)
- 1 double bedroom with panoramic window
- 1 double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower/sauna cabin
- Living-room full of light with double sofa-bed and access to the panoramic terrace
- 1 double bedroom with access to the panoramic terrace
- Large bathroom with hydro massage bathtub
- Large and light well-furnished kitchen/dining-room with fireplace
Top Floor, (accessed via an external staircase, not connected internally with the first floor)
- Laundry area
- Sunbathing terrace with outdoor furniture and shower
- Attic: small living-room with corner kitchen, single sofa-bed, double bedroom, bathroom with shower.
- Alfresco dining
- Swimming pool and lounging area
- Spacious solarium terrace furnished with built-in seating
- Panoramic Shaded terraces and gardens
- View of the sea
- Alfresco shower
- Furnished poolside area
Swimming pool & outdoor dining area:
An infinity pool (can be heated if requested, additional cost applies — please enquire with our staff), 6 meters (20 feet) large by 8 m. (26 feet) long, from 1.10 m. (3.60 feet) to 1.60 m. (5.2 feet) depth, offering stunning panoramic views over the Amalfi coast, has hydro massage, neck massage and against-the-current swimming.
The pool can be heated, on request, between 22-28° Celsius. Specific water temperatures cannot be guaranteed and may vary due to the many environmental variables including wind, humidity, rain, ambient temperature.
Please note that an external staircase leads to the uppermost floor of the villa Entrance into the top floor is through its large terrace with 2 sun chaise lounge chairs and amazing panoramic views. The double bedroom enjoys a ceramic tile bathroom with shower and small living room with sofa and small dining table for 4, TV, phone and air conditioning in the living room and bathroom.
The bottom floor:
situated down a flight of 30 steps from the middle floor, enjoys a panoramic terrace with small table and 4 cast iron chairs. The ground floor consists of two double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with shower, and a small living room with dining room table and 4 chairs. You will find also a laundry room (washing machine and an iron at your disposal).
Access & Parking:
The property is characterized through several terraces and stairs. You will reach the property from the parking area going up approximately 120 stairway steps. The property has its own private parking lot, and whilst guests will need to navigate 120 or so steps up to the villa, the spectacular setting is worth the walk. A pulley system is available for transporting luggage, and food delivery is available from the distinguished restaurant next door.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air-conditioning (all property)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Private parking
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Porter Service
- Gated property
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE)
- Electricity included up to 300 Kwh
- Maid service: 1 maid for 5 hours per day (9.am to 4pm. Monday to Friday)
- Midweek bath/linen change (Wend)
- Final cleaning
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool
- Parking space for 2 cars
- Wireless broadband internet (Please be advised that due to the location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to).
- Porter service on arrival day between 4pm-8pm and on departure between 8am-10am