PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
A private Estate stretching over thousands of hectares of forest and olive groves, allowing guest to live an incredible experience in the Umbrian countryside. All the seven villas at the Estate, of varying sizes, have been entirely restored and combine luxury furnishing and modern details with antique and original aspects, unique places where past and present are perfectly combined. tucked away between the gently rolling hills of the Estate. Each villa has landscaped gardens and infinity pools overlooking a breathtaking countryside.
The Estate offers the following activities: A restaurant with winecellar, own oil production, working farm with anumals, bio dynamic vegetable gardens, own honey production. 18 holes golf course. A team of concierges are at guests disposal.
It is almost impossible to find a view as enthralling as the wooded valley below Villa Esaedra.
The gorgeous infinity pool and the spectacular roof terrace offer stunning panoramic views that will remain carved into your memory. With three bedrooms, each individually decorated in warm colours with over-sized beds fitted with linen made of the finest soft cottons, and an elegant living room with fireplace, you will feel as if you were staying in the house of a special friend which you will never want to leave.
Large private heated pool ( 6m x 15m) with Jacuzzi system on pool stairs. Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool.
Access & Parking
To reach the villa there are 3 km of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars. We usually advice a to rent a 4 x 4 (just because driving would be more comfortable) but neither our staff or our usual guests ever rent it, unless they have their own. As a matter of fact, even if the roads are white gravel roads, a standard car is usually more than enough.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven
- Large LCD TV with Sky Italia television and sports channels
- DVD player
- I Pod docking station
- Spacious underground laundry room complete with washing machine, iron and ironing -board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Central heating
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- All the utilities (Electricity, gas, water).
- Unlimited use of speed Wi-Fi internet access with no password.
- Daytime Concierge Service.
- Maid Service (for 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays). Maid service include: tidying of bedrooms, bathroom and quick cleaning of the kitchen. if guests stay more than one week a deeper cleaning is assured once a week.
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service.
- Weekly linen and towels (both pool and bathroom) change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more.
- Mid-week change of bathroom towels.
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil and coffee capsules upon arrival).
- Soaps, shampoos and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival (for the firsts few days).
- Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provision (for the first few days). Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout the stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service).
- Welcome drinks.
- 20% discount on the Antognolla Golf green fees, 5% discount on Golf Shop and 5% discount on golf lessons
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN
- Heating of house in low season (if required) and pool (if required).
- Extra maid service available up to full time 7 days a week .
- Personal laundry service.
- Meals and cooking.
- Shopping service.
- Gratuities for staff.
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, etc.
- Estate and sporting activities such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics, etc.
- City Tax that should be paid in cash upon arrival. The cost of the tourist tax is 1,50 Euros/person -for the first two nights and 0.75 Euros/person for the third night, for a total of 3.75 Euros/person. Children up to 14 years old are tax-exempt.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Living room
- Dining room
- King size ( 2 mt x 2 mt ) double bedroom
- En-suite bathroom (shower)
- Underground laundry room
- Bedroom with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) En-suite bathroom (shower)
- King size ( 2 mt x 2 mt ) double bedroom with steps leading up to the roof terrace En-suite bathroom
- Large private heated pool (6m x 15m) with Jacuzzi system on pool stairs
- Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool
- Outdoor dining table and sofas with parasol in front of the living room of the villa
- Roof terrace
- Barbecue area with table and chairs seating eight and parasol
- Private fenced and landscaped garden
- Pergola by the pool