PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
Villa Davoli is a private property situated in a splendid position inside a large estate, in a charming valley set between the mountains of the Apennines and the Arno valley. Cypresses, centuries-old sycamores and poplars enrich the 70 hectares of ground that surrounds the complex. This very unique family owned property features a manor house dating back to the 16th century and six luxuriously renovated classic Tuscan villas and three cottages. The Estate is located around 1 km from the town of Figline Valdarno, where all the essential amenities (shops, banks, restaurants, post office, and hospital) can be found. The location is particularly convenient as it allows you to reach Florence in 30 minutes (28 km).
There are many places of historical interest worth visiting in the surrounding area, as well as a number of famous Italian designer outlet stores. The property is surrounded by a lovely garden, lawns and a park with centuries old trees. Charming atmosphere, private swimming pool with outdoor furniture and sun loungers. Private outdoor parking.
The main villa can host up to 6 guests but for larger groups it is possible to rent its cottage, located at a few steps from the Villa, suitable for 5 guests. The Villa and its cottage could then accommodate a group of 11 people. Please note when Villa Davoli is booked, in order to guarantee a total privacy, the cottage is not available for other guests.
The Villa is surrounded by a large and lovely garden, has a large private swimming pool and a private parking. This 3-bedroom villa is located close to Florence and not far from the Chianti area, Siena and San Gimignano, all easily reachable through scenic roads or by motorway. This property is perfect for a family holiday. Villa Davoli is a two story-classic Tuscan Villa with a large entrance at the ground floor gives access to a large sitting room with fireplace, a large dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast room and a guests’ bathroom.
On the first floor, a living room with library and a fireplace, a cozy double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and another large twin bedroom with private bathroom with bathtub and shower. This house has a particularly nice view of the surrounding Tuscan landscape. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
Private Swimming pool/Garden
Around 150 meters from the villa is a stunning swimming pool (14x6m) for the exclusive use of the guests, with a gazebo, armchairs, small tables and sunbeds.
Access & Parking
The villa has a private parking area within the entrance gate.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Air/Coin All Bedrooms
- Sat Tv
- Hair Dryer
- Iron Board and Iron
- Mosquitoes nets
- Pool m 14×6 – Ft 45×19
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Parking
- Internet Wi-Fi
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE)
- Utilities: Air/Co, water, gas, heating
- Final cleaning
- Cleaning for bedrooms and bathrooms
- Change of linen every 3 days
- Pool towels
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Private parking
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE, ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN EUROS DIRECT ON THE PREMISES) AND AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, IF DESIRED
- City tax to be paid in cash at check-in
- Grocery service/villa pre-stocking: to be paid cash + cost of food
- Personal Chef / Waiter service / Cooking class/Service: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
- Extra cleaning service
- Laundry/ironing service
- Food and beverage
The Estate expands over approximately 70 hectares of Tuscan countryside, is composed of 6 main villas and three cottages, fenced property and each Villa has its own private outdoor parking. Each villa has its own private pool, surrounded by lawns and gardens with lovely view and offer a total privacy. They are perfectly kept and furnished with elegant garden furniture and comfortable sun loungers. Pools are not heated and have sweet water. The shared areas (common facilities) located right in the heart of the Estate are:
- Reception (from 9.00 to 12.00 and 16.00 to 19.00 h.)
- Shop (quality wines, organic extra vergin olive oil, organic jams and honey, pasta, and many other delicacies)
- Outdoor tennis court available
- 70 hectares of amazing Tuscan countryside romantic Italian garden.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
Main Villa Ground Floor
- Entrance hall
- Large living room with sofas, fireplace and a library
- Dining room
- Breakfast room
- Kitchen with
- Guests’ bathroom
Main Villa First Floor
- Entrance-library with open fireplace
- Living room with two arched windows overlooking the Tuscan hills
- Bedroom 1: Master with dressing room and En-suite bathroom (tub with wall shower)
- Bedroom 2: double bed, with En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: twin beds with its own private bathroom
- Private pool Open from 04 May to 12 October