A private Estate stretching over thousands of hectares of forest and olive groves, allowing guest to live an incredible experience in the Umbrian countryside. All the seven villas at the Estate, of varying sizes, have been entirely restored and combine luxury furnishing and modern details with antique and original aspects, unique places where past and present are perfectly combined. tucked away between the gently rolling hills of the Estate. Each villa has landscaped gardens and infinity pools overlooking a breathtaking countryside.
The Estate offers the following activities: A restaurant with winecellar, own oil production, working farm with anumals, bio dynamic vegetable gardens, own honey production. 18 holes golf course. A team of concierges are at guests disposal.
Situated in an unparalleled position on the top of a hill over the Tiber valley, with breathtaking views over fields, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, this ancient castle and adjoining church dating back to the XI century has now been meticulously renovated and converted into a luxury villa with stunning infinity pool and it is a perfect location for unforgettable events and weddings.
Space reigns supreme in this villa, from the extensive surrounding garden and grounds, to the large kitchen and the well-appointed 6 bedrooms with their en-suite sumptuous marble bathrooms. Vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, XIII^ century frescos, travertine marble stairs create a unique home that is luxurious without being ostentatious, mixing modern comfort with traditional materials.
Adjacent and connected to the main villa and completely adorned with hand-painted decorations, the impressive church of Santa Maria Maddalena, is a unique setting to celebrate romantic and memorable moments or to simply indulge enjoying beauty and silence.
Private infinity pool 14 mt x 4 mt. Sun-beds around the pool
Access & Parking
To reach the villa there are 3 kms of winding asphalt road. Please note that the roads are occasionally steep, so they are not suitable for low-height cars or sport cars.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven
- Spacious and cozy sittings rooms
- Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Air conditioning in all the villa
- XI century church meticulously renovated and ideal for weddings and events
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- All the utilities (Electricity, gas, water).
- Pool heating included at a standard temperature.
- Unlimited use of speed Wi-Fi internet access.
- Daytime Concierge Service.
- Maid Service everyday (including Sundays and public holidays). Maid service include: tidying of bedrooms, bathroom and quick cleaning of the kitchen. If guests stay more than one week a deeper cleaning is assured once a week.
- Full gardening and pool cleaning service.
- Weekly linen and towels (both pool and bathroom) change if guests stay for 2 consecutive weeks or more.
- Mid-week change of bathroom towels.
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso Capsules (please consider that the villa is self-catered but we are glad to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil and coffee capsules upon arrival).
- Soaps, shampoos and shower caps in every bathroom upon arrival (for the firsts few days).
- Dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provision (for the first few days). Toilet paper, Kitchen sponge and garbage bags will be provided by our staff throughout the stay (please note that that the garbage will be serviced by our staff during maid service).
- Welcome drinks offered at the Estate restaurant Il Caldaro (www.ilcaldaro.it).
- 20% discount on the Antognolla Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE AND ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN
- Heating of house in low season (if required).
- Extra maid service available up to full time 7 days a week .
- Personal laundry service.
- Meals and cooking.
- Shopping service.
- Gratuities for staff.
- Personal expenses such as communication charges, phone, fax, etc.
- Estate and sporting activities such as horse riding, rental of mountain bikes, picnics, etc.
- City Tax that should be paid in cash upon arrival. The cost of the tourist tax is 1,50 Euros/person for the first two nights and 0.75 Euros/person for the third night, for a total of 3.75 Euros/person. —Children up to 14 years old are tax-exempt.
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Living room with fireplace.
- Dining room.
- Laundry Room.
- King Bedroom ( size 1.90x2mt ) with bathroom (shower).
- Sitting room.
- .King Bedroom ( size 1.90 x 2 mt) with open bathroom (shower).
- Annexed Church.
- King Bedroom (size 1.90 x 2 mt) with bathroom (shower).
- Sitting room.
- TV room.
- King bedroom (size 1.90 x 2 mt) with bathroom (shower) and shared terrace.
- Master Bedroom (size 1.90 x 2 mt) with bathroom (shower), and shared terrace.
- Loft King Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower).
- Private infinity pool 14 mt x 4 mt
- Dining table on the panoramic terrace with gorgeous views
- Outside furniture available on the panoramic terrace
- Pergola with outdoor furniture and gorgeous sunset view
- Patio with outdoor furniture
- Sun-beds around the pool
- Private fenced and landscaped garden (1000 m2).