PROPERTY DESCRIPTION | Click Here for more information
This unbelievable four-story villa was completely renovated in 2009 and boats all of the most modern amenities available. Entrance onto the property is off of the main coastal road through a private, electric gate. The entire property, including the gated entrance, has closed circuit TV and video surveillance for maximum security. A small drive up a short, curvy driveway through the garden leads to the entrance parking area with ample parking for more cars than necessary, a beautiful stone fountain & large waterfall.
Entrance through the front door is into a large marble-floor foyer with 15-foot-high ceilings, a half bathroom (which has a back entrance into the kitchen), a large crystal chandelier, beautiful surround lighting, and a marble staircase leading up to the first floor. The entrance foyer splits; the marble staircase to the left takes you up to the first floor where 4 bedrooms are located; the right of the entrance foyer takes you into the living room area which boasts a beautifully modern, large, open formal living room with both parquet and carpeted floors, comfortable couches, a large coffee table, a Yamaha grand piano, and an attached ‘lake front’ sitting room offering lounge chairs and coffee tables and the most amazing views out over the lake, as well as an access onto the side patio. To the right of the living room is the air-conditioned study with a marble fireplace, a beautiful antique oak desk, a large 72’ flat screen sat TV, leather couches and chairs with surround sound stereo, a CD player, wireless internet (throughout the house), & a laptop for guests’ use. To the left of the living room is a beautiful, large formal dining room with a large, oval dining table for 12, with a gold and glass chandelier, and direct access out onto the side patio enjoying the beautiful garden and lake views. The entire living/dining/study area boasts lots of great accent pieces in the form of ceramic lamps, important artwork, sterling silver serving sets, marble chess sets, etc. The dining room leads into a super modern, island kitchen with a 5-range stovetop, a beautiful double oven, double sinks, an espresso machine, a dishwasher, and a large refrigerator/freezer. The entire area boasts marble floors and is bordered by a breakfast room with an oval table and glass chandelier and direct access onto a second, external dining area and side patio.
The first floor, up a set of 30 marble steps from the main entrance, consists of the 4 main bedrooms branching out from a marble floored foyer. There are 2 king double bedrooms and 2 queens’ doubles, all with en-suite facilities. The first bedroom is a large king with parquet floors, daybed, several couch areas, antique furniture, a flat screen TV, a built-in closet, and a beautiful parquet and marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower facilities. The second bedroom is a large king with a built-in closet, a flat screen TV, a full stereo, and a beautiful en-suite bathroom black marble and a large rainfall shower. The third is a large double with Baldachin bed, an amazingly beautiful, purple mosaic-tile bathtub and great sea views. The fourth is a queen double with parquet floors, a large built-in closet, and a beautiful white marble bathroom with rainfall shower.
The second floor, located up 24 steps from first floor, is large loft space with parquet floors, a dining area with a nice wood dining table for 6, two different seating areas with large futon couches (that can also sleep one), entertainment system with 72’ Satellite-flat screen TV, a Play Station 3, DVD, & WII game system. The second floor enjoys 3 bedrooms, as follows. The first is a double with a 50’ flat screen TV, a Bose IPod speaker station, and an en-suite bathroom with large marble bathtub and double sink. The second is a twin with a 45’ flat screen TV, while the third is a double, also with a 45’ flat screen TV. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a large bathroom with separate bathtub and shower facilities. Three is a half-bath off of the living room as well. The entire second floor is climate controlled and all bedrooms on the second-floor boast air conditioning.
The basement floor, located down a set of marble steps from kitchen, boasts an amazing, temperature-controlled wine cellar with and tasting room. Truly unique.
Pool Deck & Garden
Up a set of 20 stone steps from the main parking area leads up to the back-garden area with a huge, super-panoramic pool deck/terrace area with infinity pool overlooking the villa, front garden, and the lake. The beautiful gardens boast a covered stone patio deck with 6 chaise lounge chairs and surround sound radio system while the pool enjoys L.E.D. lighting and a full waterfall that extends out from its side down to the front face of the parking area. The back end of the garden also boasts a private entrance behind the villa, which takes you down through the back garden allowing you to drive right up to the pool deck (you need to cross the main road). The back end of the garden boasts a vegetable section, olive trees, & a spice garden, while the front area of the garden enjoys a large, cast iron and stone gazebo with a stone oval dining & tea table and a separate dining table for 6, all overlooking the lake. The area is filled with floral palm trees, olive trees, Japanese trees, and many various flowers). The area is super peaceful, panoramic, and private. The front of the property also boasts wrap around terraces.
Behind the villa, off of the pool deck, lies a two-story, two-car garage and spectacular full spa. The temperature-controlled spa boasts a full bathroom with marble sink, large shower & separate toilet facilities, a lounge area with 4 recliner chairs, a large mirror-image LCD Satellite-TV, a full stereo with surround sound, a second, double shower situated next to a large Jacuzzi with L.E.D. lighting, a ceramic-stone sauna which can comfortably sit 8, and a professional massage table. The entire spa is roughly 1000 sq feet.
To the left of the main parking area lies a beautiful, fully independent, temperature-controlled gym house (approx. 600 square feet) with a full gym, brand new Techno Gym equipment, flat screen Satellite TV, stair masters, treadmills, elliptical bikes with built-in TV’s, abdominal machines, & a full set of free weights. The gym has parquet floors, air conditioning, a small refrigerator, CD player, and a direct phone to the villa.
Access & Parking
The villa has a private parking area within the entrance gate with space for up to 3 cars.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning
- Seven contemporary-classical bedrooms
- Barbecue Facilities
- Butler Service
- CD / DVD Player
- Central Heating
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Facilities
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available on request)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Private gardens and terraces
- Bang & Olufsen television and sound system
- Play room, library/study
- Private wine cellar (wine cost not included)
- Children’s indoors and outdoors toys and amusement items
- Children’s bed, cots and protection boards
- Private helipad of villa grounds
- Hairdryers and bathrobes in every room
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE (STAFF SERVICE)
- Daily Concierge service on-site
- Daily butler and housekeeping service 9am to 5pm
- Chef to prepare lunch and dinner – working time to be confirmed
- Daily continental breakfast from 8am to 10am (eggs, cheese, cold item, bread, croissants, fruit, yogurt, jam, biscuits and homemade cake)
- Bed / bath linen, household linen and towels (changed daily)
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Final cleaning
- Spa with steam bath & jacuzzi and Fully Equipped Gym
- Gardner and pool maintenance service
- Air-conditioning (available in the living rooms, dining room and bedrooms)
- Central heating
- Wireless broadband internet
- Use of the gym and spa facilities (steam room, hot tub)
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool (19 x 9m / 62.3 x 29.5ft)
- N.2 Bianchi mountain bikes with electric support
- N. 2 Vespa Scooter with helmets
- Italian renowned line of cosmetics and toiletries
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE, ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES (TO BE PAID IN EUROS DIRECT ON THE PREMISES) AND AVAILABLE ON REQUEST, IF DESIRED
- City tourist tax if requested
- Cost of wines (private wine cellars available)
- Pool heating service (please read description below)
- Groceries for meals / Mandatory Pre-Stocking fee (EUR 2,000 food deposit per week requested to be paid 60 days before the arrival date. Guests must provide a Food and Beverage list to the cook before their arrival so that the cook can insure the kitchen and bar service as soon as the guests arrive).
- Cost of beverages
- Special catering services, organization, coordination for gatherings
- For special events: Personal Chef / Waiter service / Cooking class
- Extra cleaning service
- Laundry/ironing service
- Masseuse, hairdresser and beauty treatments
- Private planes or helicopter transportation
- Private yoga, personal trainer and swimming lessons
- Courier deliveries
- Additional cars and boats rental
- All additional change in bed / bath linen will be done at an extra charge to be paid to the housekeeper every end of each week
- Babysitting service
- Telephone charges
HIGHLIGHTS & VILLA LAYOUT
- Entrance hall
- Living room with an elegant fireplace, comfortable sofas and piano (46.5 mq)
- Library (36 mq) with English and Russian books, lake views and TV.
- Dining room (37.5 mq) with large table that can seat up to 14 guests
- Small breakfast room with table up to 6 guests
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- Guest bathroom
- Bedroom 1:King size bed, Daybed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Sitting area, Television, Stereo system.
- Bedroom 2:King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Television, Stereo system
- Bedroom 3:Queen size Baldachin bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4:Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Living room with sofas, dining table, kitchenette, TV area (sat TV and PlayStation).
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Television, iPod dock.
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 7 with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Television.
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 6 with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Television.
- Wine cellar
- Laundry room
Spa (separate building)
- TV hidden in the mirror
- “Emotional” showers and Steam room
- Hot tub for 6
Gym Area (separate building)
- Fully independent, temperature-controlled gym house (approx. 600 square feet) with Techno Gym equipment.
- Infinity pool
- Private helipad
- Sound system
- Gated property
- Lake view
- Private gardens and terraces
- Spa room